Interested in holding a fundraising event for DSAOC?
DSAOC can provide you with information on the organization, including brochures, posters, videos and details on specific initiatives, to help you publicize and organize a fundraising event.
Here are some ideas on how other families and supporters have helped raise funds for the programs, services and initiatives they want to see continue at DSAOC.
Holding fundraising events at restaurants:
The following restaurant chains have supported DSAOC in the past with a "Dine & Donate" event. Please contact the restaurant nearest you for more information on how you can host a restaurant fundraising event for DSAOC.
- Claim Jumper: www.claimjumper.com
- Applebees: www.applebees.com
- Islands: www.islandsrestaurants.com
- FatBurger: www.fatburger.com
- Karma Café: www.loungekarma.com
Ideas on other fundraising events:
- Having a portion of sales from a home party (Avon, Pampered Chef, Gold Canyon Candles etc.) go to DSAOC.
- Asking for donations to DSAOC in lieu of presents (birthday, anniversary etc.)
- Memorial donations
- Utilizing Facebook or another form of networking system to solicit support
If you have ideas or questions regarding hosting a fundraising event for DSAOC, please contact the Center at 714.540.5794 or via email at email@example.com.